Apple Resourcing are currently looking for and experienced Senior Development Manager for our client based in Billericay on a full-time permanent basis.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, competitive salary and good benefits including 36 days (including bank holidays) and an annual Bonus – up to 15% of your annual salary (*performance related).
- Provide a lead role in the Development & Regeneration team in delivering existing/new communities through the physical, economic, environmental and social regeneration of neighbourhoods.
- Undertake the management of a range of regeneration and development projects from inception to completion.
- Appraise and acquire new sites
- Contribute as part of the development & regeneration team in the formulation of strategies, policies and procedures.
- Respond to the statutory requirements of the development process to ensure the regeneration/development scheme is completed on programme, on budget, and to the required technical standards.
- Identify the design issues and risks in building construction proposals and recommend solutions.
- Manage land acquisition and capital developments, including agreeing the programming of the scheme with the Projects Director/ Principal Development Manager.
- Provide lead role in management of large scale and complex regeneration and building contracts
- Maintain good relations with all external parties and foster relationships which are beneficial to and in the interests of, the future development growth of the Group.
- Manage Development staff, ensuring they are developed and trained in order to optimise job performance, in line with the group’s status.
- Ensure good working relationships with developers, contractors and other on-site workers in line with best practice guidance.
- Ensure schemes have accurate cash flow forecasting and business planning
- Carry out other such duties as may be assigned by the Project Director/ Principal Development Manager, the Development Director and Group Director of Development and Property.
- Previous experience as a Senior Development Manager
- Experience working in the housing sector would be beneficial
- Must be flexible with working location
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours, including evenings and once a month weekend work
- Full Driving License and Car required for the role
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now, you can also send your CV to email@example.com or call us for a confidential chat on 01277 699778.