Apple Resourcing are looking for an Administrator on behalf of our client, a market leading heating and hot water specialist, on a full-time permanent based in their Thurrock office.
You will need some previous office/admin experience but training will also be provided, working hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm £21,000pa + parking onsite+ additional benefits.
- Liaising with clients and tenants via phone and email
- Planning day to day works for the engineers (heating engineers, multi-skilled engineers, electricians, plumbers etc)
- Scheduling and distributing jobs accordingly
- Updating CRM system with all job information from start to finish, ensuring information is accurate
- Closing jobs off upon completion of satisfactory work
- Liaising with other team members and supervisors
- Carrying out general admin duties as required
- Previous Office or Admin experience
- Experience working with Engineers scheduling/coordinating would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Eager to learn new skills and able to take direction
- Computer literate
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now, alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01277 699778.