Apple Resourcing are currently looking for and experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor on a full-time ongoing- temporary basis in Bow, London.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, competitive hourly rate.
You will assist with the Development and Implementation of all pre and post contract strategies, commercial functions, contract reporting on delegated projects and work packages.
Duties will include;
- Making good quality decisions and understanding the importance of good commercial management and maximising opportunities.
- Understanding strategies to enhance offers to customers
- Contributing to relevant project procurement strategies
- Maximising project cash/value by effective management of subcontracts throughout the development.
- Assisting with the production of relevant subcontract and main contract contractual records.
- Assist with the monthly payment & certification process
- Carry out site visits as and when required to record progress of works on site
- Assist with external valuations
- Administration of contract records
- Assist in the preparation of subcontract and material orders
- ONC/HNC/BSc Hons (or working towards a BSc Hons) in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Strong commercial skills, maximising recovery, cost control and cash management
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Ability to use/understand financial reports and final accounts
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now, you can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for a confidential chat on 01277 699778.