Apple Resourcing are recruiting for a highly skilled and experienced Bench Joiner based in Brentwood, Essex on behalf of one of our key clients, a bespoke joinery manufacturer, on a full-time permanent basis.
Working hours are 8:30am- 5.00pm Monday – Friday, salary negotiable dependent upon experience and skill set.
- Produce bespoke cabinetry, furniture, stairs, doors, box sash windows and casement windows
- Work from client briefs
- Sticking to deadlines and requirements
- Take instruction from workshop manager and carry out the task in a professional & efficient manner
- Completing projects to a high standard
- At least 5 years’ experience in a woodworking environment
- Experience using all kinds of woodworking machinery
- Experience using all kinds of hand held power tools
- Excellent attention to detail and take pride in work produced
- An understanding of drawings and ability to create cutting lists
- Able to work to deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality of work
- Be self-motivated and an energetic team player
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Have a desire to continuously learn and improve
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now, alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01277 699778 for a confidential chat.