Apple Resourcing are currently recruiting for an experienced Billing Assistant on behalf of one of our key clients, a leading provider of prepaid solutions and payment processing, based in their head office in Billericay on a fill-time permanent basis.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.50pm, currently working 2 days in the office, 3 days at home.
- Responsible for billing processes, ensuring adequate controls are in place, setups are completed according to agreed SLAs and adhered to across multiple territories and regions.
- Ensure billing is accurate and done on a timely manner for correspondent territories
- Daily and Weekly postings for the billing of the correspondent territories
- Actioning queries with the wider business
- Communication to stakeholders and escalate and flag issues to the AR/Billing Team Lead & Shared Services Centre Manager when required.
- Helping and fixing with automated and manual billing as well as GL postings
- Assisting with the implementation of new projects and developments in the receivables area
- Regular reviews with AR/Billing Team Lead & Shared Service Manager
- Help and support the team and covering for absences
- Previous experience working as part of a Finance department
- Previous billing experience
- Experience of high volume / high value processing businesses
- Good IT / systems understanding
- Able to work well within a team or on an individual basis
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now, you can also send your CV to email@example.com or call us for a confidential chat on 01277 699778.