Apple Resourcing are looking for an experienced Customer relations coordinator to join our client on a temporary ongoing basis in Stratford (hybrid working) – pattern to be discussed at interview
Working hours are Monday- Friday 9am-5pm, £13.35 per hour + Benefits!
- Respond to reported issues and enquiries in a systematic recorded manner and arrange for inspections to be carried out where required, if they are covered by the defects liability period (DLP)
- If they are covered to ensure clear and correct instructions are passed to the relevant sub-contractor to attend and then feedback any relevant information to the customer
- To be able to confidently triage a repair to ensure that the correct contractors are appointed and arrange any follow up works in a timely manner, ensuring the residents are updated regularly
- Once works have been issued to ensure the sub-contractor arranges to attend within the agreed time-scales and follow necessary steps to recovering costs
- Follow up outstanding works and once completed to ensure the customer is happy with the completed works
- Keep an accurate record of works reported/discussions or correspondence, who will be attending, when works are completed
- Ensure all paperwork is filled correctly so a history of the property is accurate for future reference
- Organise and sometimes attend site inspections to get a better understanding of the repairs that have been reported and build relationships with our customers
- Ensure all the relevant paperwork and certification is in place from site to carry out the handovers and completions
- Contribute to the smooth running of the office by undertaking other general duties which will include answering phones, filing and any other tasks that may be needed
- Must have previous customer relations coordinator experience
- Co-operate with any work place risk assessments
- Records to be maintained of all work undertaken which is a requirement of Health & Safety law
If you have the relevant skills and experience required please apply now, alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01277 699778 for a confidential chat.