Do you have a background in customer aftercare for new homes and a passion for increasing construction quality within new builds?
Are you practical, solutions focused and good with a wide range of people?
If the answer is yes, this is a fantastic opportunity to manage an aftercare team to deliver an exceptional customer journey to all customers
- You will manage the Customer Aftercare team to reach the aim of becoming a 5* house builder
- Carrying out training, 1-2-1, appraisals for team members and any recruitment
- Ensuring the smooth process from site handover to end of defects is followed correctly by all team members
- Dealing with escalated cases and complaints, problem solving and improving satisfaction
- Working with all other teams in the Development department to build working relationships
- To assist with site and resident meetings where required
The Customer Aftercare Team spans a range of activities from pre-handover preparation, through to plot acceptances, customer handovers, defect repairs management and latent defect case management.
Applicants must be available for interview week commencing 6th December.
Our client offers fantastic benefits including Pension, Life Assurance, BUPA Private Healthcare and much more. Further to this you can expect 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays, PLUS 3 days at Christmas), a comprehensive induction programme and excellent ongoing training
Hourly rate: £13.35
If you are interested in the above assignment then please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call the team on 01277699778 for more information