Our key client a well known housing developer are currently looking to recruit on a permanent level a CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHINCIAN based in Brentwood, Essex
- Provide a prompt, courteous and efficient defect reporting service to purchasers and clients.
- Receiving intermediate defects instructions from Purchasers/Employers/Employer’s Agents
- Responsible for the accurate allocation of all defect notices to the relevant trade
- Recording the progress of all intermediate defects accurately, notifying Employer/Employer’s Agent when completed.
- Create spreadsheets for recording relevant details of each contract which you will receive defects lists, record on DLP spreadsheets and allocate work applicable to the relevant trade
- Maintaining hard copy files for each Contract and Private Sale unit maintaining and building files for DLP lists including correspondence to and from subcontractors occupiers satisfaction sheets and Certificates of Making Good defects.
- Complete weekly material receipt logs monthly labour attendance sheets and departmental invoices
Requirements for the CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNICIANS role:
- Must have experience in and worked with a housing developer or construction company
- Good written spoken communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer literate with ability to adapt to new systems
- Ability to liaise with customers direct on problematic issues
An excellent salary is on offer for this role + other lifestyle benefits.
If you are interested in this role and have the required experience then please send a copy of your most up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01277 699778 for more inform