Do you thrive in energetic and fast-moving environments? Would you like to be part of our an outstanding team to provide care and support to people?
Our clients team is passionate, solutions focused and have real energy, drive and commitment to delivering the best care to people who need it the most
If you want to be part of their amazing team, we want to hear from you!
The positions are based at Rayleigh, Essex
Our client is paying £9.90 per hour
These are Temp to Perm roles. Working shift patterns will include –
Main Purpose of Job:
The role will be based in one building caring for residents in their own homes in line with agreed plans. The role will involve providing personal care to residents and also medication administration.
Provide personal care and housing related support to customers in accordance with agreed care and support plans, including accessing the local community.
Information about the role;
- Provide person centred care to customers, helping them with their medication, personal care, moving and handling and promoting independence
- Have conversations with customers to make a service that makes a difference to their lives
- Record the support provided and your interactions with customers at each visit
- Work with the customers, family members, friends and other professionals as and when appropriate to ensure that their goals are being met and they are happy with the support we provide
- Participate in amazing training programme to ensure that we all provide safe, effective and caring services to customers
For the above post you will need to have the following:
- Excellent social skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Passion about meeting a person’s needs in a way that they want them to be met
- Basic IT skills, use of email and to be able to update activity on the care app
To find out more information about the role please call our team on 01277 699778 or send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org