Apple Resourcing are looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor/Manager on behalf of one of our key clients based in Billericay, Essex.
This is a 3 month contract to start immediately, flexi home/office working, hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am- 5:30pm, excellent hourly rate NEG DOE.
- Manage all employee relations casework and processes
- Managing inter-company transfers and TUPE transfers
- Developing strong and effective relationships with relevant stakeholders, providing compliant and customer focused advice and support.
- Supporting and coaching business leaders to develop their line management skills in line with clients values and culture
- Support development and learning programmes as required and evaluate, monitor, and embed the learning
- Ability to create and reinforce values and culture
- Previous HR experience in an Advisor or Management position
- Experience in managing a wide range of employee relations issues including disciplinaries and performance issues.
- Strong employment law knowledge
- Experience managing intercompany transfers and TUPE transfers
- Strong analytical and data management skills and ability to use Excel at an advanced level
- Effective communication skills with the ability to manage delivery of messages into multiple audiences.
- Highly collaborative individual with the ability to work in a constantly changing and highly fluid environment.