Apple Resourcing are recruiting for a Junior Artworker on a full-time permanent basis in Maldon, Essex for one of our key clients, a leading supplier of products and services into multiple trade industries across the UK and Europe.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm, excellent salary + benefits, new offices and free on-site parking.
- Assisting the Graphics Admin team with accurately setting up personalised items for the sales team
- Inputting artwork files and data into the system for processing
- Working out cost prices for new items
- Setting up production files for print and clothing production
- Aiding the creation of artwork for proofs within customer guidelines
- Adapting artwork based on feedback from customers
- Keeping an eye on customer files and organising graphic and artwork files and folders
- Liaising with suppliers to get quotes and visuals when needed
- Answering internal calls and replying to internal emails regarding artwork files and the status of current jobs
- Strong admin and IT skills
- Experience using Creative Cloud/ Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous
- Previous Artwork/Graphics experience would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team
- Must be able to take direction
- Good mathematics and literacy skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now, alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01277 699778 for a confidential chat.