Apple Resourcing are seeking a Junior Photographer for our client, a reputable key chain supplier based in Basildon on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be working in a high-volume studio where your photographs will be used across the company’s websites, promotional channels and for presenting to retail customers. Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, salary NEG DOE+ benefits !
- Shooting and editing/retouching product photography, 360º photography and lifestyle images
- Producing and editing video content is also necessary for promotional product video
- Ensure each image shows the company’s product in the best possible quality while in accordance with company image standards and strict deadlines
- Photograph product and manage workflow
- Follow procedures for naming, saving, archiving photo/video files
- Maintain equipment and set cleanliness
- Continuously improve workflows and processes
- Source and utilise props and locations to create unique and modern imagery
- Capture creative and appealing lifestyle photos for use on websites and social media
- Organised and creative junior photographer
- You must be able to demonstrate sound technique, strong understanding of studio lighting and composition
- Bachelor's Degree in photography
- Proficient in studio flash and ambient lighting photography
- Experience shooting and editing DSLR videos
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Bridge, Lightroom,Premiere, After Effect)
- Experience with digital asset naming conventions and digital archiving
- Self-starter and strong sense of teamwork
- Professional photography portfolio that demonstrates a working knowledge of digital photography, including lighting, composition, and colour quality as well as a showreel of your video experience
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now. Alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01277 699778.