We are currently looking for an experienced pro-active Maintenance Coordinator on behalf of our client, a reputable Maintenance Service provider, based in Basildon on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be joining their growing team at an excellent time, working hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm, salary NEG DOE.
- Responsible for 4-5 nationwide clients
- Liaising with clients via phone and email taking new maintenance requests
- Dealing with quotations and pro-actively ensuring repairs are completed from end to end
- Working on planned and reactive maintenance
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Managing any client queries
- Chasing for updates on jobs status
- Checking progress of job and updating the system from start to finish
- Updating clients
- Producing purchase orders
- Inputting calls on to a data base system
- General administration
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Coordinator/Helpdesk Coordinator
- Ideally experienced in and from a facilities background
- Knowledge of planning maintenance work & sub-contractors
- Good telephone manner and customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel Outlook and Word
- Must be able to work individually & in a team
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now, alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com or call us for a confidential chat on 01277 699778.