Apple Resourcing are currently looking for and experienced Metering & Billings Officer for our client based in Billericay on a full-time permanent basis.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, competitive salary and good benefits
- Produce monthly heating bills for all the residents with all client meters and answer queries in relation to the bills generated.
- Manage the Heat Charge and Billing service to ensure that the service is compliant with both current and future legislation.
- Provide a friendly and professional service and ensure improved customer satisfaction
- Set up new residents and end agreements when a resident moves out of the property on the heating IT system explaining policies and services, and payment obligations.
- Work with other internal departments and third parties to identify failures or faults of heat metering equipment & systems.
- Coordinate the preparation of ad-hoc and annual reports and Performance Information on Heat Billing & Charging.
- Update KPIs spreadsheets and produce monthly performance indicators for the Regional Income Manager.
- Administer collections through direct debit and other payment methods. Negotiate realistic repayment agreements and give advice on payment options available.
- Posting heating payments, setting up payment accounts on All Pay and setting up direct debit payments.
- Carry out other duties required from time to time and other duties that are broadly consistent with the job description.
- Maintain and update relevant database and systems as required
- Previous experience working in a similar position managing billings
- Experience working in the housing sector would be beneficial
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours, including evenings and once a month weekend work
- Full Driving License and Car required for the role
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now, you can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for a confidential chat on 01277 699778.