Apple Resourcing are looking for an experienced National Account’s Co-Ordinator to join our client, a UK leading Importer and Wholesale Distributor, on a full-time permanent basis in Basildon
Working hours are Monday- Friday 9am-5pm, Salary NEG DOE + Benefits !
- Focusing on growing and developing existing accounts
- Completing new product information forms
- Liaising with executives from some of the UK’s largest multiple retailer’s
- Producing daily quotations in excel format
- Being responsible for ordering and maintaining stock levels for your accounts
- Communicating with multiple departments within the company.
- Checking shipping schedules
- Review weekly stock arrivals and send offers to your allocated accounts
- Complete new customer account registration forms
- Arrange samples of products to be sent out to potential buyers
- Product set up on partner portals
- Arranging and approving artwork, barcodes and labelling requirement’s specific to each of your accounts.
- Inputting new orders and stock reservation
- Building and costing OFD’s
- Attend meetings, face to face and online when required
- Previous experience in working with National accounts, beneficial
- Experienced in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Professional email writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you have the relevant skills and experience required please apply now, alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01277 699778 for a confidential chat.