Apple Resourcing are seeking an experienced Project Co-Ordinator for our client, a specialist construction company within events, on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be based in the Billericay head office but working on projects from stage sets to brand environments, props to exhibition stands all over the world ! Working hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm/8:30am-5:30pm, salary is NEG DOE + excellent benefits.
- Scoping out, producing and implementing plans and acting as a conduit for information between 3rd parties and stakeholders
- Understand project requirements and deliver creative outcomes
- Providing a high level of project support to the Account Director and Project Managers
- Manage stages of project delivery on a variety of project types
- Execute project tasks in a timely manner, monitoring costs, progress and the quality of the project
- Report on project deliverables and produce all project related paperwork
- Direct information to internal and external partners (supply chain, venues, clients)
- Act as the focal point to keep in-house teams and clients involved and updated
- Track budget spend and project margin with adjustments made where required
- Keeping all parties informed at all stages of the production process, dealing with on-site schedules, and changing briefs
- Attend and contribute to weekly production meetings
- Contribute to business development identifying opportunities to extend services to new and existing clients
- Project Co-ordinator with events industry experience
- Strong events construction project experience is essential, supporting on projects from concept to completion
- Possess a positive, proactive attitude with a creative flair for problem-solving whilst working to changing timelines and priorities
- Ability to network and build collaborative relationships
- Capable of managing multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- Highly self-motivated, with a commercial approach to managing projects
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand and suggest solutions
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now, alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01277 699778.