Apple Resourcing UK Ltd are recruiting a Sales Administrator to join one of our key clients in the Basildon, Essex area to start immediately on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for maintaining and improving customer service levels for a number of accounts within the group and providing office and sales support to field based Account Managers. Woking hours are Monday- Friday 9am-5pm Salary NEG DOE + Benefits !
- Taking orders over the phone from the field sales team
- Order processing and dispatching
- Managing sample requests
- Booking in customers via telephone/email
- General sales and consumer calls
- Maintain customer scratch pad notes
- Maintaining back orders
- Set up new accounts and delivery keys
- Work from spread sheets and emails to create orders
- Emailing within different departments to discuss bookings and orders
- Booking direct containers and arranging deliveries
- Provide support for the Team Leader and other Sales Office staff
- Working as part of team processing paperwork for Drivers
- Assisting the team with any admin duties
- Previous office/sales admin experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous experience working in the logistics sector would be advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience using Word, Outlook & Excel
- Desire to learn new skills
- The ability to work in a team and assist other employees
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now. Alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01277 699778.