Apple Resourcing are currently looking for and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor on a full-time temporary to permanent basis in Bow, London.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, competitive hourly rate.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be required to maintain control of the tasks below, with other project surveyors providing assistance in updating various elements from time to time and working towards taking control of some of these procedures
Main Duties will include:
- Review procurement strategies with the Project Team and propose recommended procurement strategies at various stages of the Project
- Prepare initial TES (Tender Event Schedule) and distribute to the Technical and Production teams for their comment approval
- Attend Design Team Meetings, review of initial Tender packs and provide input on optimization of specification as part of the Value Engineering process
- Review Tender Lists and provide input into Subcontractors to be considered
- Maintain an overall input into all procurement activities and presentation of Tender packs to Heads of Departments
- Contractor management – payments, valuing variations, resolving disputes, Final Accounts. For various value Subcontracts, including more complex packages
- Produce monthly valuations and submit to the clients agent
- Complete Cost Plan split / allocation exercises in relation
- Produce a consolidated Cost Plans from the initial Budget to allocate trade budgets
- Provide the Finance Team with information such as monthly WIP Accruals / Liabilities, monthly Cost Reports, phase build costs and any relevant financial information as requested
- Complete Cash flow forecast exercises
- Quantity Surveying or Construction degree level educated
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now, you can also send your CV to email@example.com or call us for a confidential chat on 01277 699778.