Apple Resourcing are working on behalf of one of our key clients, a leading UK provider of manual window openers and controls, to recruit for a Window Control Fitter on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be covering the UK installing manual and electrical window controls on construction sites.
- Liaising with customers on site
- Ensure efficient, safe and productive installations on site
- Keep up to date with all replacement parts orders
- Ensure health & safety is adhered to at all times
- Previous experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Full driving licence required
- CSCS card required
- Training provided NVQ Level2
- Vans and tools provided
- Basic 40 hours per week (you will receive approx. minimum of 1 hour overtime per day but it can be more, along with weekend work)
- 20 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Salary NEG DOE
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now, you can also send your CV to Joanna@appleresourcing.co.uk or call us on 01277 699778.